"Pizza is the only love triangle I ever want."
Some of the most laid-back and memorable moments of foodies' lives can be traced back to a slice of pizza — maybe even a whole pizza if you get down like that. For those who love the triangle-shaped delicacy, it holds a special place in the heart, nestled under a blanket of mozzarella cheese.
The bond a person has with their favorite type of pizza is unparalleled. It’s serious business, and messing with someone’s pizza is the equivalent of tampering with someone’s pride and joy.
For Pizza Dough:
¼ cup curd/ yogurt
1 tsp sugar
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
2 cup All purpose flour/ plain flour
¾ cup water
4 tsp pizzasauce
few sliced zuchini
few sliced capsicum/bell peppers
few sliced olives
3 slice tomato
few jalapeno, chopped
few sliced mushrooms
1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
¼ tsp chilli flakes
¼ tsp mixed herbs
1 tsp oil
1. For pizza dough, place yogurt, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda and oil in large bowl, mix well till it turns frothy.
2. Now add all purpose flour in the mixture, knead smooth and soft dough using little amount of water. Grease with oil and rest for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
4. Knead the dough slightly again, make small balls and roll in to a round shape. Place rolled pizza base into a baking tray.
5. Further, leaving a cm or more and create a dent. This helps the crust to fluff slightly.
6. Then prick with a center of dough with the help of a fork to prevent pizza base from fluffing up like chapati.
7. Spread 4 tsp of pizza sauce uniformly. Further top with the veggies mushroom, capsicum, olives, zucchini, tomato and jalapenos.
8. Spread evenly mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle some mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
Put the tray in preheated and bake for 10-15 minutes. Finally, slice the pizza and serve hot.