The smell of an orange relieves stress. Smelling an orange or eating one can reduce stress by over 70%. We’ve all been at home for quite some time now and there is nothing to distract us from the weather changes. Summer means keeping yourself hydrated and refreshed at all times! What better way to do this than by making some home-friendly summer drinks that are not only delicious but also complete flavour bombs! In simple recipes like summer coolers, it’s completely okay to play around with a few ingredients and swap out a few. We all have our flavour preferences and we all will enjoy drinking something if it tickles our taste buds the way we like it.
· ½ cup of orange juice
· 2 mangoes
· 1 tbsp lemon juice
· 2 tsp simple syrup/ honey
· Sparkling water (Soda)
1. To make the orange - mango soda, cut cubes of fresh mango.
2. Add orange juice and mango cubes in a jar and blitz this together.
3. Add in honey syrup/simple syrup to this mixture.
4. Fill ¼th of your serving glass with this mixture, add lemon juice and top it off with sparkling water.
Garnish with a slice of orange and fresh mint leaves.